Martins Rubber undertakes active recruitment initiatives when we have specific posts to fill.
We are always willing to consider applications from experienced industry professionals if you have a skill set which you believe may be of interest. Please contact the relevant member of the Operations Team should you wish to be considered for a role. We generally prefer to run our own recruitment programmes,
but when we do work with Recruitment Agencies, we only use those that have experience of our industry and processes, and who recognise that a realistic relationship must be established for the long term; it would be appreciated if Agencies would respect this and not randomly prospect us, as this simply wastes time for all concerned.
We are recruiting:
Do you enjoy prioritising your work and being self-sufficient?
Do you have an eye for detail?
Then working in our busy despatch department may be the ideal role for you! We are a rubber engineering firm that has customers across industries such as Aerospace, Defence, Engineering and Motorsport. You will be joining an ISO9001 registered Company with an array of manufacturing facilities and services, where no two days will be the same.
To ensure that all operations relating to the receipt and despatch of supplies and goods on behalf of the company are carried out in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- To perform Goods Inwards quantity and quality checks, book in received goods to company systems, deliver received acceptable goods to the appropriate store and make them available for use.
- To perform Goods Outwards final quantity and quality checks, safely package goods for transit, and ensure correct delivery address, document package and delivery method are executed.
- To manage the Company Reception area to ensure that all visitors are welcomed and booked in for entry into the offices or factory.
- To receive and send post via mail services.
- To load and unload customer or supplier vehicles, and use company vehicles to make deliveries or collections.
- GCSE Mathematics and English to Grade C and above or equivalent
- Computer literacy
- Clean Drivers Licence
- Fork Lift Truck certification/proof of competency
- Goods in/out and material control
- Manual Handling
Salary: £18,000 – £23,000 per annum
To apply please send your C.V. and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online here.