Serving the Aerospace industry since the 1930’s
Since the early days of aircraft construction along the south coast of England in the 1930’s Martin’s have been involved in the industry, providing products for the aircraft of those times, and following the evolution of the industry through to the current day with high performance materials, innovative weight saving solutions and increasingly challenging sealing requirements. We supply parts globally at all levels of the supply chain and are familiar with the demands of the industry.
- Approved aerospace materials to meet fire retardancy specifications (e.g. FAR/JAR)
- FEA (Finite Element Analysis) to test designs of elastomeric products prior to manufacture
- Fast track service to meet urgent FAI deadlines and bespoke solutions
- Scheduling software to enable us to meet build schedules and spares demands
- Bonding of rubbers to engineering plastics, metals and composites to provide the most effective materials solutions
- Innovative solutions such as our weight-saving armrests
Products today range from high specification materials designed to perform in extremes of pressure and temperature on engines and air frames, through to cabin interior components such as seat armrests, meal trays and footrests, and ground equipment components such as ground box seals, electrical connectors and protective boots and transit caps.
We work with all tiers of the aerospace supply chain and are approved by several major aerospace manufacturers including Augusta Westland. We are available to work on general engineering requirements within our field of expertise and assist on multi discipline projects to deliver complete sub-assemblies in to major contractors.
See our specific information on products for the Aerospace sector below, and follow the link for the general range of products we supply into various industrial sectors.
Products for the Aerospace Industry include