Find your ideal neoprene sponge gasket from our assortment here at Martin’s Rubber, including a range of punched, cut, extruded, sheet and fabricated products.
What is a Neoprene Sponge Gasket?
Neoprene sponge gaskets, or neoprene foam gaskets, are a popular choice for outdoor and marine scenarios due to their outstanding resistance to weathering and ozone. Characteristics of neoprene sponge gaskets make them the perfect gasket to be used in environments where oil, petrols and chemicals are present. Sometimes referred to as closed cell neoprene sponge gaskets, neoprene sponge gaskets are made from a material which makes them extremely compressible. They are therefore ideal to be used to create a seal between two surfaces.
Benefits of Neoprene Foam Gaskets
Neoprene foam gaskets stocked here at Martin’s Rubber have an operating temperature of -40 + 70°C and a density of 160 (+/-20) Kg/m3. They are available in a variety of thicknesses, starting from 1mm through to 25mm. There are a number of benefits to using closed cell neoprene sponge gaskets, which makes them the ideal solution for a wide range of applications. Some of these benefits include:
- They can be used for applications such as dust, moisture and splash seals, lid seals or filters.
- They are a great option for environments whereby oil, petrols and chemicals are present.
- Closed cell neoprene sponge gaskets are available in a firm grade and with self-adhesive backing.
Further to this, neoprene sponge gaskets are chemically inert, are ideal for use in industrial settings. From bespoke, tailored, one-off specifications, to large volume orders, at Martin’s Rubber we can cater to all of your neoprene foam gasket requirements.
Contact Martin’s Rubber for your Neoprene Sponge Gaskets
To find out more about our range of neoprene foam gaskets, or how a neoprene sponge gasket could work in your project, please contact one of our experienced advisers by calling 023 80226330, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Availability of Closed Cell Neoprene Sponge Gaskets
- Operating temperatures of neoprene sponge gaskets: -40 to +70°C
- Neoprene foam gasket density: 160 (+/-20) Kg/m3
- Colour of closed cell neoprene sponge gaskets: Black
- Neoprene sponge gasket thicknesses: 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12.5mm, 16mm, 19mm, 25mm