Manufacturing industry relies on elastomeric products for their unique capabilities.
We manufacture component parts to specification for assembly lines or as part of a complete solution, working with designers and engineers to assist in the creation of a product which works for the customer and end user and is suitable for volume production. We work closely with the purchasing team to agree a suitable delivery schedule using forecasting to ensure availability of stock. We are very aware of the criticality of production builds and the implication of downtime, so whether we are supplying a regular volume of parts for your assembly line, or some simple seals or o-rings for equipment maintenance or repair, we will ensure that you are kept informed and that your needs are met.
- Scheduling software enables us to manufacture to meet your build schedule or to a spares program
- Stock holding facilities and management system
- Automated alerts to confirm planned delivery dates and notification upon dispatch of goods
- Bonding, kitting and sub-assembly
- Technical support and in-house development for product design, prototype and test phase
- FEA (Finite Element Analysis) for running elastomeric designs through test scenarios for analysis prior to manufacture
Products currently supplied include moulded battery gaskets, plunger diaphragms, gaskets and AV mounts, washers, joints and valves, seals and kits of parts. Customers are spread across all areas of industry, from automated assembly systems, to print equipment manufacturers and producers of fire suppression equipment.
We have the facility to make up kits of parts, including customer free-issued parts, seals and moulded items. We can bag and label parts individually and brand under customer’s Company if required.
See our specific information on products for the Maintenance Industry and the Sealings and Seal Industry, our general Manufacturing Industry products below, and follow the link for the general range of products we supply into various industrial sectors.
|Products for Manufacturing Industry include|